SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Girl Code.

These rainy days over and over again are getting depressing! I want to be outside in the sun or laying out by the pool. Who wants to get out of bed on rainy days?? I know I don't! SO.. since these past 3 or 4 days have been crappy weather I have been staying in the house & being lazy until it's time for work. I have been watching and obsessed with catching up with my shows on Netflix. I have this new obsession with the show Girl Code on MTV. LADIES, if you have not watched this show yet you are WAY BEHIND! This show is comical, witty, sexual, awkward... so many words can describe this show! I love watching it and each episode always makes me laugh or is so true about how all of us act/think. I totally could be on this show, these girls are so honest and to the point, but have their comedian twist on it all.  FOLLOW MTV Girl Code on Twitter or LIKE them on Facebook. 

 


 

 





 GIRL CODE.
xoxo FourBiddenFashion
 




3 comments :

  1. I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.
    gold bullion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am glad about the encouragement! I love your site, you post outstanding.
    LuLaRoe Richmond

    ReplyDelete